A half day Hanoi daily streets eat and market tour takes travelers to local market in Hanoi down town center to enjoy Hanoi’s specialties
9.00 AM: Meet at Hanoi Cooking Centre.
Collection can be arranged but extra charge will be made.
* enjoy a special “La Han” Vietnamese welcome tea
9.10 AM: Go over cross Paradise Cooking Centre to enjoy your first tasting - Pho (Beef noodle soup or Chicken noodle soup) one of typical breakfast of Hanoian
* lots of opportunities to take photos
10.00 AM: Next stop Chau Long Market, for a tour of the market highlighting the ‘wet’ / unusual fruits / livestock / frogs.
* sample of market foods of your choice. For example tree tomatoes or green mango with chili, silkworms, pork with green rice.
10.30 AM: Next stop Hang Ga. We will take taxi to Banh Cuon Thanh Van to sample the most famous dish in Hanoi Banh Cuon “ steam rice pancake with pork mince & mushroom inside)
11.00 AM: Take a short walk to Dong Xuan market to go inside the market to try one of the best Bun Cha stalls in Hanoi, and Bánh Tôm - prawn cake
* enjoy Bun Cha, grilled pork patties and pork belly with sticky rice noodles; prawn cake
12.30 PM: On our way back we stop at Yen Phu to visit a traditional Ha Noi café, established in 1936.
* enjoy specialties of the café, black sticky rice or green rice with yoghurt. Coffee with yoghurt or great passion fruit with yoghurt
13.00 PM: Back to Paradise Cooking Center and relax in the PCC courtyard café
* receive going home gift and visit the PCC shop with Vietnamese Culinary tools / books/ spices etc available for purchase
The tour includes:
• Welcome La Han Tea
• One bottle of fresh water for the tour
• Market tour to Chau Long market
• Visit minimum of 4 of Hanoi Eateries
• All food and beverages included
• All transport cost whilst on the tour
• Café (black or with milk) in our courtyard café at the end of tour
• Tour in English and Vietnamese
• Take home gift
• Collection and drop off to P.C.C. can be arranged at an extra charge