Beautiful, eclectic, and far reaching Vietnam’s history is as rich and mystifying as anywhere on the planet. The country gained global attention during the American, Vietnam War, but we are here to show you that the culture runs much more deeply than war. Upon arriving you will instantly recognize the peaceful way of life that is shared among tourists, expats, and locals alike, attracting thousands of people to visit Vietnam each year.
One thing that you may be surprised to experience in visiting Vietnam is the melting pot of cultures that have left their mark on this aesthetically diverse country. Chinese traditions, French baking and architecture, American war relics and rich propaganda influences, are all a part of what makes Vietnam so noteworthy and unique today.
Vietnam is more ready than ever to accept visitors with open arms, and our aim is to show you that welcoming presence from the moment that you arrive. Traveling to Vietnam is now easier than ever, and with the help of Paradise Travel’s Vietnam holiday packages, we ensure you’ll agree.
Go to Vietnam to discover over 4000 years of history in the making, while enjoying the many modern comforts of a constantly evolving tourist infrastructure enjoyed by the thousands of travelers that come to visit Vietnam every year.
- Many international and domestic flights
- Upgraded roads
- New international standard hotels and resorts
- 3000 KM of coastal beaches
- Over 54 ethnic groups that make up Vietnamese culture
- Globally recognized World Heritage sites: Halong Bay, Ha Giang geo-park, Phong Nha Ke Bang caves, and the ancient town of Hoian
Top picks for Vietnam?
Vietnam is a country that keeps on giving, and will always have something new to amaze you with, regardless if this will be your first time, or if you’ve chosen Vietnam before. We are ready to offer you many different Vietnam holiday packages to ensure that you don’t miss any of the country’s key highlights.
Traveling to Vietnam has never been so convenient!
At Vietnam Paradise Travel, we take pride in covering the details so you can relax and enjoy your trip. Here’s a list of some of the countries inspiring sights and cities to get your travel inspirations flowing:
- Visit the historical Hanoi and its Old Quarter. Decorated with peaceful lakes, French style architecture, museums, pagodas, and exciting night life, this is a city that you don’t want to miss.
- Travel to the enchanting Halong Bay, and enjoy one of the famous overnight cruises through the mountainous lakeside scenery. This is a stop that can’t be missed by nature lovers, photographers, and culture seekers alike.
- Take a trek through Sapa, the picturesque highland town where you can unplug and reconnect with nature, while getting a true look into the lives of local hillside communities.
- Explore the increasingly popular city loop, where you will get a chance to pass through Ninh Binh, Trang An nature reserve, Hoa Lu ancient citadel, Tam Coc, Bich Dong, Van Long lagoon. This tour is a one stop shop for all things Vietnam.
- Discover Hue, the Forbidden City and tombs of the country’s last Kings. Hue is a royal city with centuries of history and culture wealth that holds a wealth of insight into lives of the Vietnamese rulers of old.
- Relax as you enjoy time laying on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches scattered across 300km of Vietnam’s coastline. You won’t want to miss Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, and Mui Ne.
- Take a journey through the mighty Mekong Delta. Share a boat with locals as you make your way through rice paddy fields, unique floating markets, and don’t forget to try the coconut candy!
- Are you interested in Vietnam’s war history? Gain first-hand experience as to what it must have been like by crawling through Dien Bien battle fields and the Cu Chi tunnels. There are also many war relics museums to be inspected and learned from as well.
- Enjoy the experience of a lifetime while traveling to remote mountain regions, as you get a first-hand look as to how these hill tribes have thrived independently throughout all of history. You especially won’t want to miss Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Dien Bien, Son La, and Yen Bai, located in the north of Vietnam.
- Take a piece of Vietnam culture home with you as you learn to cook locally perfected dishes at the many cooking classes offered in Hanoi, Da Nang, Saigon or even on a Halong Bay cruise!
- Afraid you are missing part of Vietnam’s cultural experience? Try out a home-stay, and live with locals as you join in on their daily routines and learn what it truly means to live as the Vietnamese do. Here you will get to prepare and enjoy meals with local families and join in on Vietnam family holidays. We can’t think of a better way to visit Vietnam.
- It’s easy to see that enjoying time with family and friends is just as important as work. Join in on all of the fun for a one of a kind nightlife experience in Hanoi or Saigon. Vietnam doesn’t disappoint when it comes to good local music, night markets, street games, and so much more.
- Visit Vietnam and quickly understand how they got their ‘Kitchen of the World’ reputation. Pho, Ban Xeo, Bun Ca Tron, and Hanoi spring rolls are just a few of the things you will for sure not want to miss out on here
How many days are needed to visit Vietnam?
There is so much to do in Vietnam, that we can ensure that you will feel satisfied with your time here whether you’re able to spend a few months or even just a few days in this picturesque country. We have many holiday packages available for you to choose from, and are also able to easily tailor something to your specific timing restrictions. If you would like to combine your time in Vietnam with a visit to surrounding countries such as Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, we will gladly design a travel package for the perfect South East Asia travel experience.
- With less than 7 days available, you could visit several Vietnamese cities, or even two different South East Asia countries.
- In 8 days to 2 weeks, you could easily discover almost every Vietnam highlight, while also enjoying a little downtime on the beach
- Believe it or not, if you give us just 10 days, we can ensure your chance to discover Vietnam north to south, while also hitting up several other surrounding countries. Check out some of our Vietnam tour itineraries to unleash the possibilities!
How much will you spend for a trip to Vietnam?
Vietnam is not only admired for its noble history, picturesque landscapes, exciting city life, and friendly local atmosphere, but the country has also gained popularity among tourists from all over the world for its budget friendly opportunities. Explore Vietnam as a tourist, backpacker, group, family, or luxury connoisseur, and I guarantee you will find something to fit your budget perfectly. Take control of your budget before going to Vietnam with the help of Paradise Travel.
- We can help you set up alerts for cheap one way or round trip Vietnam flights
- Generally speaking, international standard prices go as follows:
– Hostels and budget rooms can be found for as little as $5/ night
– 3 star hotels from 30 – 60 USD/ night
– 4 star hotels from 70 – 100 USD/ night
– 5 star hotels and luxury resorts from 120 USD and up, per night
- For only a few dollars you can enjoy local favorite street foods, or enjoy a restaurant meal for anywhere from $5-$35
- With less than 500 USD, you can stay for up to 7 days with the help of shared transportation and budget hotels
- Have you made a last minute decision to go to Vietnam? Relax as we will prepare you a free letter needed for your visa on arrival.
- We would also be happy to provide you with a free tourist mobile SIM card, staying in touch can now be a worry free decision!
It is typical for our customers to spend anywhere from $100-$130/day, which includes all Vietnam travel outings, tours, and general expenses. These tours are as competitively priced as you will find, for the high standard that we hold our tour packages to.
Festival and Weather insight in 2017!
- January-April and September-December are the best times to enjoy Northern Vietnam’s finest weather. May-August you can expect hot and humid conditions during the summer season.
- May-October is the only time you will really need to steer clear of central and South Vietnam due to it is rainy season.
- February-April, just after the Lunar Year, be prepared to enjoy many local happening throughout all of Vietnam. Vietnam holiday festivals are a true cultural experience that you won’t want to miss out on