For Mekong delta tours
The Mekong Delta or the Nine Dragon river delta is also called the Western Region is the region in southwestern Vietnam where the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea through a network of distributaries. The Mekong delta region encompasses a large portion of southwestern Vietnam of 39,000 square kilometers (15,000 Sq. miles).
The Mekong Delta has been dubbed as a “biological treasure trove”.
Mekong Delta area is among most interesting travel destinations of Vietnam
Cruise tours to the Mekong Delta Rivers:
– To see how the people live outside Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City
– To see the agricultural heartland of Vietnam
– To see amazing floating markets
– To see how local coconut candy is made, and visit a honey farm
– To experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
– To enjoy Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
– To row in a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconuts trees