Hanoi City Tours
Daily Hanoi city tours to discover the thousand years old capital of Vietnam
Hanoi, capital of Vietnam is famous with the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem Lake, many French style old buildings, museums, lakes … Travelers can visit Hanoi in few hours or some days to discover more about the city. There are also traditional villages as Bat Trang Ceramic Village, Van Phuc Silk Village, Duong Lam Ancient Village around Hanoi and you can also combine them in your tours.
Hanoi is departure point for many interesting Northern Vietnam daily tours which include:
• Hanoi daily city tours (Half day or full day. Cooking classes, water puppet show, folksong show, martial show.... are optional)
• Hanoi bicycle tours
• Hanoi walking tours
• Hanoi street foods tours
• Hanoi motorbike tours
• Hanoi - Halong daily tours
• Hanoi - Sapa daily tours
• Hanoi - Ninh Binh daily tours (Ninh Binh is home of Hoa Lu ancient citadel, Tam Coc caves, Bich Dong grotto, Van Long lagoon, Trang An tourism complex, Bai Dinh pagoda…)
• Hanoi - Mai Chau daily tours
• Hanoi - Perfume pagoda daily tours
Book a Hanoi city tour is easy, you can contact us in advance to come to book at our office.
Popular places to visit in your Hanoi city tours:
• Hoan Kiem Lake: Located in the center Hanoi, Hoan Kiem, Guom or Restored Sword Lake is surrounded by crowded streets and Hanoi Old Quarter Area. Ngoc Son temple and Turtle Tower are located inside the Lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the city.
• One Pillar Pagoda: Constructed from one pillar in the centre of an elegantly square shaped lotus pond, the One Pillar Pagoda is said to represent a lotus flower growing up out of the water. Built between the
years of 1028 and1054 during the reign of Emperor Ly Thai Tong of the Ly Dynasty, the One Pillar Pagoda is one of Vietnam’s symbol.
• Temple of Literature: Founded in 1070, the Temple of Literature is dedicated to Confucius (Khong Tu). The Temple is a well-preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture.
• Hanoi Opera House
• Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
• Fine Arts Museum
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
• The Thang Long Imperial Citadel: Recognized as UNESCO World Heritage site, The Thang Long Imperial Citadel was built in the 11th century by the Ly Viet Dynasty, marking the independence of the Dai Viet, name of the country that time. It was the center of regional political power for almost 13 centuries without interruption.
Hanoi City Food
The biting cold of Hanoi winter makes for a great chance to gather up around a steaming hotpot - a favorite of locals in the winter time. The most common types of hotpot involve beef and chicken, but following are some of the more exotic types that offer a different taste of Hanoi. read more»
Mentioning Hanoi, people may immediately think of a cultural space with various etiquettes and customs from the old time. Although tea is a big thing, coffee and the way people enjoy it are also among the most recognizable characteristics of this ancient capital city. Beginning a day with a cup of hot coffee is an indispensible hobby of many working Hanoians, though each one has his or her own way in his or her own favourite place. And unlike major capital cities elsewhere in... read more»
Hanoi City Photo
Hanoi City Attractions
The Vietnamese Women’s Museum was founded by the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in 1987 under Decision 09/CT as an entity within the Vietnam Women's Union. read more»
The Tran Quoc Pagoda in Hanoi is the oldest pagoda in the city, originally constructed in the sixth century during the reign of Emperor Ly Nam De, thus giving it an age of 1,400 years read more»
Saint Joseph Cathedral was built in 1886, with the architectural style described as resembling Notre Dame de Paris. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886. It is the oldest church in Hanoi. read more»