Hanoi motorbike tour: Fabulous food and sightseeing
Hanoi is famous for its unique custom, foods and the Old Quarter. Experience these fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the streets of Hanoi by a motorbike tours around Old Quarters, from the hidden Street Food Stalls, small local restaurants to West Lake and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Program in details:
8.00am: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel.
8.30am: Meet the group at a cafe in the Old Quarter. Drink authentic Vietnamese Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink.
8.45am: Going around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake.
9.15am: Arrive at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where you will have a guided tour, on foot, with a professional tour guide to talk you through its history.
10.00am: Ride around the city, some of the majestic, historical buildings outside of the Old Quarter to the edge of the West Lake.
10.30 am: Enjoy a range of traditional Vietnamese snacks and drinks.
10.50am: Ride around the West Lake, past some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam, with a number short stops for photo opportunities.
11.20am: Enjoy Lunch.
12.10pm: We will leave the Restaurant and find a cafe for a quiet, cool drink by the lake.
12.30pm: You will have the option for your Tour Guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel. End of tour.
Tour Services Inclusions
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- English Tour Guide
- A male / female Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the lead motorbike
- Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink at the meeting point
- Guided Group Foot Tour of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum including entry fee
- Morning Tea: a range of small Vietnamese snacks including Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink
- Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea). You keep eating and drinking, we will keep serving fabulous food and drinks.
Tour Service Exclusions
- International flights from/to Vietnam.
- Vietnam visa arrangements (If required)
- Drinks & Other personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Planning a trip? Ask us here
Price from 60 $US
Price from 79 $US
Price from 68 $US