Hanoi motorbike tour: Red River Village
Time: to suit your requirements
Type: Personalized Private Tour
2 people minimum
Corporate and Medium to Large Groups (up to 10 people maximum)
The Stunning Scenery:
The Hanoi countryside is a sight not to be missed. Not far from the Old Quarter, over the Red River, the countryside offers a peaceful and intriguing experience. You will ride through the small, peaceful villages and amongst the lush, green rice fields and see the farming families live and work the land the way they have for a generations.
The architecture is spectacular, from small to large traditional farm houses all of which host a range of animals from buffalo, pigs, chickens, ducks and more. You will have a true sensation as to how diverse the lifestyle in Hanoi is.
At a relaxed, graceful pace you will discover exotic handicraft and food stalls which the locals take great pride in. The photo opportunities are endless, with farmers riding their buffalo and cart, amazing rice field landscapes with the city skyline in the distance and families with young children playing in the open areas. Communicate with the local people with ease as you guide will be your translator. You will discover how friendly the environment is. You will mix with the local people and feel like a local.
The Motorbike Tours can service your desire to get away from the fast pace of the Old Quarter and feel the serenity of the Hanoi countryside by organizing the perfect Private Hanoi Red River Village Tour.
Contact our friendly staff and find out how peaceful life in Hanoi can be. Make your stay in Hanoi memorable and live it like a local.
Tour Services Inclusions
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese Translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- A male / female Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the lead motorbike (for groups over 5 people only)
- Head-set Communication System so Guests will be in constant communication with the Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
Tour Service Exclusions
- International flights from/to Vietnam.
- Vietnam visa arrangements (If required)
- Drinks & Other personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Planning a trip? Ask us here
Price from 60 $US
Price from 68 $US
Price from 58 $US