What we can do with your wedding plan:
- Choose a suitable place in Vietnam
- Supply full-service to arrange every detail
- Or supply any suitable singular service
Question for Paradise Travel:
- Are you a certified wedding planner?
No, no wedding planner certification required in Vietnam
- Are you a member of any wedding association(s)?
No, there's not such association in Vietnam
- How long have you been in business? Do you have a business license?
We have been in business since 2005, operating as tour operator under International Tour Operator License granted by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Will you provide us with a timeline of the wedding and a floor plan of the wedding venue?
Yes, sure. Every details will be provided before final agreements
- After we give you our budget, will you provide us with a breakdown of how the money is going to be allocated?
Yes, we will supply quotation for every details
- Can you provide a detailed list of all the items included in your fee?
- What is your payment policy? Do you accept credit cards?
We will require a deposit when the final agreements reached by bank transfer/ Western Union or credit cards
- How much of a deposit is required to book your services? When is the final
25 - 50% shall be deposited depending on each situation. Final payment shall be made 30 days before the event
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
We will have detailed refund or cancellation policy for each particular request, which much depend on the direct service suppliers.