Travel to Vietnam from Australia
Did you know that Vietnam is now one of the top destinations for travellers from Australia?
Visa to Vietnam for Australians
Australian passport holders need to obtain a visa if they wish to enter Vietnam for tourism purposes. If wishing to apply for a visa in person, you may do so at the Vietnam Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Australia, at the following address:
Address: No. 6, Timbarra Crescent, O'Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
Phone: (02) 6286 6059 (EXT: 101/102)
If you would prefer the convenience of applying online, then head to the visa on arrival to Vietnam website to obtain a preapproval letter in just a few easy steps. The letter for visa on arrival is issued and approved by the Immigration Department of Vietnam, and we will send you a copy within 2 working days (or faster if needed).
Information needed: full name, date of birth, nationality, date of arrival.
Travelers, after obtaining the letter, simply take a copy of the letter in hand, with you to your flight and the visa will be stamped at any Vietnam international airports upon arrival.
We offer the visa on arrival to Vietnam, preapproval letter, free of charge to any of our guests.
Flights to Vietnam from Australia
Flights from Australia are making their way to Vietnam daily out of Melbourne (MEL) and Sydney (SYD) airports. Don’t forget, for your visa on arrival letter to be valid, you have to fly into one of Vietnam’s two international airports.
- Hanoi International Airport (HAN)
- Ho Chi Minh City International Airport (SGN)
Cheap flights are easier to find than ever and we’re here to help you get yours! If you wish to talk to someone in person, then head to your nearest travel agency or flight booking office, where they will go through many different options with you. However, with so many options and the convenience of online, why don’t you check out one of these fan favorite websites that we have found for you, to easily book a flight of your own!
- Vietnam Airlines: https://www.vietnamairlines.com/au/en/home
- Skyscanner: https://www.skyscanner.com.au/flights-to/vn/airlines-that-fly-to-vietnam.html
- Google Flights: https://www.google.com/flights/
- Traveloka: https://www.traveloka.com/en/vietnam
- JetStar: http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/cheap-flights/vietnam
Travel tip* Typically, booking your flight on the Tuesday 6 weeks before your trip guarantees a good rate! Also, don’t forget to set alarms on the websites mentioned above for any possible price drops on your flight.
Vietnam tours for Australians
There isn’t much that Vietnam leaves to be desired with its many famous beaches, national parks, melting pot cultures, traditional foods, art galleries, museums…all paired with beautiful international standard holiday accommodations to rest at the end of your long, sensational days.
Would you like to:
- Explore the magnificent Vietnamese coastline, dotted with islands and breathtaking national parks?
- Check out the lively cities that beg to be explored?
- Shop at the many markets, designer shopping malls, and talented tailor boutiques, at prices you won’t believe?
- Discover the surprisingly authentic French influenced architecture, pastry, and coffee shops?
- Learn about the diverse and fascinating range of cultures that have made their home in Vietnam?
- Cook and feast at some of the world’s best restaurants and fine dining cooking classes?
- Take photos at some of the most noteworthy historical relics in SEA?
- Learn about the significance of Vietnam’s many heavily decorated citadels, pagodas, temples, churches and tombs?
- Trek, cycle, surf, rock climb, kayak, sail, golf and beach on a Vietnam adventure?
- Dance the night away with locals and travelers alike, in one of Vietnam’s energetic cities?
We have tours to accommodate interests at any level.
Travel to Vietnam!
With everything mentioned above, you will be blown away with your experiences, but we guarantee that what you remember most won’t be the places and things, but the kind and beautiful way of life that the Vietnamese people are so eager to share with you. They are the true heart of Vietnam, and we are so excited to share their love with you, while you embrace your love of travel and adventure with us.
Paradise Travel offers every type of Vietnam tours that you could dream of, and we have specifically tailored many of these for travelers from Australia! Check out our many categories such as the Vietnam discovery tours which are sure to cover all of the bases, Vietnam family tours for family or Vietnam eco tours, for the eco-conscious, nature loving adventurers. We are ready to help you enjoy the trip of a lifetime to the beautiful, and ever growing in popularity, gloriously fascinating Vietnam.