Hanoi on scooter at night
Night life in Hanoi has the unique beauty that nowhere in South East Asian has. At night Hanoi takes on a totally different personality. The Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake are like a movie set in a never ending story. Street Markets and Food Stalls are at their best at night. Paradise travel’s motorbike tour will also take you out of the Old Quarter to the vast and amazing night time districts that tourist do not normally see. Our Hanoi Night Lights and Food Tour will bring the tourists an unforgettable experience.
Program in details:
6.00pm: The tour guide will pick you up from the hotel.
6.30pm: Meet the group at a cafe in the Old Quarter. Drink authentic Vietnamese Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink.
6.45pm: Visit Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake and be amazed at the lively small alleys that are not even noticeable during the day. Take a number of short stops to take photos. Enjoy small snacks at various food stalls.
7.15pm: Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, past some of the majestic, historical buildings including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to the West Lake.
8.15pm: Stop for Dinner. You will experience dinner at an authentic Vietnamese Bia Hoi Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. Drink unlimited amounts of Cold Local Beer, Cold Soft Drinks or Tea.
9.30pm: Ride around the West Lake and find some the most peaceful places the city has to offer. Stop at a number of spots for photo opportunities and perhaps even an evening stroll.
10.15pm: Arrive at Hotel.
End of tour.
Tour Services Inclusions:
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese Translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- A male / female Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the lead motorbike
- Head-set Communication System so Guests will be in constant communication with the Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Cold Drink / Tea / Coffee at the meeting point
- Vietnamese Snacks: a range of small Vietnamese snacks including Cold Drink / Tea
- Dinner: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea). You keep eating and drinking, we will keep serving fabulous food and drinks.
Tour Service Exclusions:
- International flights from/to Vietnam.
- Vietnam visa arrangements (If required)
- Drinks & Other personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Planning a trip? Ask us here
Price from 60 $US
Price from 79 $US
Price from 58 $US