These 8 most expensive resorts are frequently visited by high-end travelers who love to enjoy luxury beach vacations in Vietnam.
It is a ritual that when anyone needs a getaway, a beach is extremely suitable. All your stress will be washed away by gentle waves, cool breezes and breathtaking sunset. The best way to indulge yourself is choosing an exclusive resort for refreshment.
With exquisite interior design, excellent hospitality services and spectacular landscapes, these 8 most expensive beach resorts in Vietnam are worth every penny spent.
1. The Nam Hai, Hoi An
- The Nam Hai – Hoi An
For the purpose of bringing tourists amazing cultural experience, The Nam Hai is the harmony between Vietnam traditional and modern aspects. This resort is situated on a 35-hectare land along the beautiful Ha My beach with pristine white sand. This is a very convenient location for tourists to visit the ancient Hoi An and cultural heritage in Central Vietnam.
Address: Block Ha My Dong B, Dien Duong Ward, Dien Ban Town, Hoi An
Price Range: from $400 to $700
What does The Nam Hai – Hoi An offer?
– 60 villas and 40 independent villas including swimming pool, each villa has its own garden.
– 2 restaurants, a bar, and a beach bar. Meals are cooked by world-class chefs using homegrown herbs.
– Cooking Academy for your own meal preparation.
– The Heart of the Earth Spa with 8 lotus pond treatment suites
– Water sports, bicycle and Kid Club
2. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay – Nha Trang
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is a 5-star international resort where you can peacefully rest in a fresh and natural atmosphere with cool sea breezes combined with the aroma of grass and plants. With an area of 26,000 square meters, this resort is designed with traditional Vietnamese coconut leaf roofs. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is one of the first resorts in Vietnam that receive many prestigious awards from tourism associations in Vietnam and around the world.
Address: Ninh Van Bay, Ninh Hoa Town, Khanh Hoa
Price Range: from $350 to $1800
What does Six Senses Ninh Van Bay – Nha Trang offer?
– 58 pool villas with one and multiple bedrooms
– Six Senses Spa with facial, massage and scrub services.
– 3 restaurants, you can choose to eat dinner by the bay, by the rocks or in the wine cave. Cooking classes are available.
– A romantic outdoor cinema
– Hiking, snorkeling and cruise in Nha Trang Beach and surrounding islands
3. Fusion Maia Da Nang Resort
- Fusion Maia Da Nang Resort
Located near My Khe Beach, Fusion Maia is a beachfront resort inspired by Hue, a ‘forbidden city’. Launched in 2008, Fusion Maia has tirelessly sought to optimal hospitality services so that tourists’ all stress and depression will evaporate here. Although this resort is not very spacious (only 4 hectares), its cozy and private atmosphere will bring you unforgettable experience when visiting stunning Da Nang.
Address: Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Khue My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
Price Range: from $500 to $1600
What does Fusion Maia – Da Nang offer?
– 80 pool suites with 1 bedroom, 4 spa villas with 2 bedrooms and 3 direct beach front villas with 3 bedrooms
– Breakfast anytime
– Maia Spa with Natural Living Program. Spa is included in room price.
– Fitness center is equipped with treadmills and strength-training equipment. Jacuzzi is available.
– Shuffle bus to Hoi An
4. Intercontinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort
- Intercontinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort
13 kilometers from the north of Da Nang, Intercontinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort features world-class luxurious amenities for your holiday retreats. Belonging to a prestigious multinational hotel group, this resort is recognized as the world’s leading luxury resort by World Travel Awards & one of top 40 resorts in Asia by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
Address: North Beach, Tho Quang, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
Price Range: from $500 to $1900
What does Intercontinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort offer?
– 200 rooms, including 16 penthouses and two- and three-bedroom villas.
– 3 restaurants and 2 bars
– Harnn Heritage Spa with traditional Vietnamese herbs and healing
– 700-meter swimming pool and fitness center
– Tennis court, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, beach volleyball
5. Six Senses Con Dao Resort
- Six Senses Con Dao Resort
Being the first and only 5-star resort in Con Dao, Six Senses Con Dao which stretches along the pristine coastline is a “paradise” on Earth. With the criterion for being friendly with nature, this luxury resort is recognized as ‘one of Southeast Asia’s most breathtaking getaways’ by the New York Times.
Address: Dat Doc Beach, Con Dao Archipelago
Price Range: from $500 to $1900
What does Six Senses Con Dao offer?
– 50 villas along the beach. Each villa has its own pool.
– A hotel restaurant and bar
– A spa includes 3 outdoor treatment rooms, 4 indoor treatment rooms and a Thai therapy room
– Snorkeling and diving services
– Babysitting and special food for kids
6. Evason Ana Mandara, Nha Trang
- Evason Ana Mandara
Evason Ana Mandara is a beachfront resort which belongs to Six Senses group. You will be amazed at the stillness and peacefulness of this resort, which is totally different from bustling Nha Trang’s town center. The architecture of this resort is inspired by Vietnamese traditional touches and includes a tropical garden so that travelers will feel completely harmonious with nature.
Address: Tran Phu Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Price Range: from $600 to $1300
What does Evason Ana Mandara – Nha Trang offer?
– 74 rooms, including 4 suites
– 2 restaurants: Pavilion Restaurant surrounded by gardens and Ana Beach House Bar and Restaurant located beside the pool
– Spa with yoga and tai chi classes
– Tennis court, snorkeling, diving and water sports
– Just Kids! club for four to 12-year-old kids with craft and cooking classes
7. Banyan Tree Lang Co, Hue
- Banyan Tree Lang Co
Built on the unique crescent-shaped bay, Banyan Tree Lang Co is the most luxurious resort brand among Laguna Lang Co hotels. With a design concept targeting high-end travelers, this 5-star resort features high standards and holistic services which make it perfect for your holiday. Inspired by the artistic legacy of ancient Vietnamese kings, the history and culture of Vietnam are vividly reflected through the resort’s interior decoration.
Address: Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue Province
Price Range: from $700 to $1400
What does Banyan Tree Lang Co offer?
– 32 canal-facing villas with an area of 131 square meters and 17 direct beach front villas with an area of 124 square meters
– 3 restaurants: the Water Court for international and Vietnamese cuisine, the Thai restaurant Saffron and the beachfront Azura for Italian food
– 18-hole golf course, gym center and yoga pavilion
– Spa and wellness center
– Free use of bicycle
8. Amanoi Resort, Ninh Thuan
- Amanoi Resort – Ninh Thuan
Located in Nui Chua National Park, Vinh Hy Bay, Ninh Thuan, Amanoi Resort is considered as the most expensive resort in Vietnam. This hillside resort is situated in a unique location: it is surrounded by mountains and jungles and you can also enjoy absolutely stunning Vinh Hy Bay in the front. As the only 6-star resort in Vietnam, Amanoi offers unparalleled amenities with optimal hospitality services for your meditative retreats.
Address: Vinh Hy Village, Vinh Hai Commune, Ninh Hai District, Ninh Thuan
Price Range: from $800 to $8200
What does Amanoi Resort – Ninh Thuan offer?
– 36 rooms, including 31 pavilions with Lake, Mountain and Ocean view and 5 villas. The most pricey one is the five-bedroom Bay View Villa which provides easy access to the Bay.
– Aman Spa is surrounded by the hills. This spa has 4 treatment rooms with world-class amenities
– Luxurious restaurants provide healthy and tasty Vietnamese cuisine
– Yoga house in the middle of the lake
– Kayaking, cycling, hiking, trekking around Nui Chua National Park
Start planning your tailor-made Vietnam tour by contacting one of our specialists…